Convenience And Rewards From Visa Card
Looking for flexible credit card options? Look no further than PrimeWay Federal Credit Union’s Visa Card offerings. You get the convenience of a card accepted around the globe with PrimeWay Federal Credit Union’s ultra-competitive rates and terms. Plus, you have the option of the Platinum Card, which earns you rewards for your purchases, and our Secured Card that works like a traditional Visa Card and helps you build a good credit record.
Not convinced that the PrimeWay Federal Credit Union Visa Card is the right choice? Check out www.gobankingrates.com and see how our Visa Card’s extra value separates it from the competition.
All of our Visa Card products include these features:
- No annual fee
- No cash-advance fee
- No balance-transfer fee
- Balance transfers at retail purchase rates
- Online account information
- 24-hour information and assistance
The Platinum Visa Card comes with additional perks to enhance your experience.
Platinum Visa Card Benefits
- Zero Liability protection if your card is lost or stolen
- Year-end summary of charges
- Earn Rewards! Bonus Points that are redeemable for gift and travel awards†
- Personal Identity Theft Protection
- Credit Card registration to protect against fraud
- Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Protection
- Hotel/Motel Burglary Reimbursement
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Roadside Dispatch
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
If you’re looking for a way to improve your credit score, our Secured Card is backed by a deposit you make at PrimeWay Federal Credit Union, which must be at least $500. You still get the same convenience and functionality of a traditional Visa Card mentioned above.
Secured Card Features
- Establishes an immediate line of credit
- Access money safely and conveniently while traveling
- Improve your credit rating by never falling behind on payments
- Consolidate other credit card debt and save with a lower interest rate
Click here to access your online application today!
For information on who to contact if your card has been lost or stolen please click here.
Click here to use one of our financial calculators to help run the numbers and get answers when analyzing your financial situation.
To view your card information, log into Home Banking, scroll down to Loan Accounts and click Credit Card to go directly to your credit card information.
You may also click here to sign into the MyCardInfo site. On your first visit, you will be asked to enroll to set up your username and password.
†Some conditions apply. Rewards! Disclosures. Non-Rewards! Disclosures.
*Some restrictions apply
To receive a copy of your account disclosure, please call PrimeWay Federal Credit Union at (713) 799-6200 or (800) 554-5690.